Login with your UNT EUID and password is required for some forms. Please contact the Office of Space Management and Planning at (940) 369-8400 or if you need assistance completing a form. Fields denoted with * are required.

Space Request Form
The Space Request Form is used to request reassignment, new, or additional space, relinquish space, request changes to room use, type, or function, or request other alterations to campus space.

Request Access to Floor Plans
The Request Access to Floor Plans Form is to request view-only access to the FM:Interact Space Management System floor plans. Faculty and staff only. To access floor plans, go to Floor Plans and use the sidebar menu to select Space Management, Sites, your site, building and floor.

Move Notification Form
The Move Notification Form is used when an occupant or function is moved from one room to another.

Report Request Form
The Report Request Form is used to request a report or data from the Office of Space Management and Planning.

Space Representative Change Form
The Space Representative Change Form is used to update the designated Space Representative for a department or unit. Space Representatives are responsible for completing the annual Space Inventory Survey.

Preliminary Request for Estimate Form (PRE)
The Preliminary Request for Estimate Form is used by Facilities to provide a preliminary cost estimate for renovations or construction (links to Facilities website).

Project Initiation Worksheet (PIW)
The Project Initiation Worksheet initiates a Facilities project once a Space Request has been approved and funding has been identified (links to Facilities website).

Key Request Form
The Key Request Form initiates a request for keys from Facilities Structural Door Systems (links to Facilities website).

Programming Worksheet
The Programming Worksheet may be requested of departments or units requesting new or additional space may be asked to complete a programming worksheet detailing current and expected space needs. 

Captital Project Planning Form
The Capital Project Planning Form is used to plan requests for new buildings, additions, or large renovations which exceed $1M.